The Main Library is now open for brief visits, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Appointments are required, and not all library resources are available. Click here to request an appointment. For more information on library reopening, including appointments, due dates, overdue fees, and new services such as curbside pickup and digital access-only library cards, click here.
Study rooms are available at all library locations. The Dallas Street, Miller, and Windsor Drive branches each have four study rooms that can hold up to four people. The Main Library has twelve study rooms that can each hold 2-4 people. Main Library study rooms are located throughout the building: five in the Reference Department, four in the Large Print area, and three designated for the primary use of children and teens in the Youth Services Department. Study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be reserved in advance. To use a study room, sign in at a service desk.
Study Room Guidelines
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Please keep your voices low and use headphones for audio.
- Please don’t sit on the tables. If you need additional chairs, please see library staff.
- Covered drinks are permitted, but food is not allowed.
- Please leave the room as you found it. Put all trash in trash cans and return library books to the library staff for shelving.
- Large study rooms are intended for use by groups of 2 or more. Individuals may request the use of a large room with the understanding that they will move to a smaller room if needed by a larger group.