The Main Library is now open for brief visits, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Appointments are required, and not all library resources are available. Click here to request an appointment. For more information on library reopening, including appointments, due dates, overdue fees, and new services such as curbside pickup and digital access-only library cards, click here.
Dallas Street Branch Services
The Dallas Street Branch offers Internet computers, free Wi-Fi, and an early literacy touchscreen computer for children. The community room may be reserved for meetings. See the meeting rooms page for more information.
Other available services include:
- Four study rooms for individuals and small groups
- Black and white and color printing ($.25/page for black and white, $1/page for color)
- Photocopying ($.25/page for black and white)
- Faxing (Sending: $2 for the first page and $1 for each subsequent page. Receiving: $1/page)
- Notary: $2 for each notary stamp
- Scanning (no charge)
Cash and checks are accepted for payment.